Wednesday, June 21,, 7:00-9:30 PM
Held at Abington Health Center Willowood Building, 1st Floor,Willow Grove
Covers important information that a breastfeeding mom should be aware of such as:
- What type of breast pump would best suit my needs?
- Does your pump flange fit properly? An improperly fitted flange can affect your milk supply.
- What is the difference between suction and cycling of a pump and why do they matter?
- Suggestions for building your breast milk supply
- What is the best time frame to offer your baby a bottle of your milk?
- Breastmilk storage guidelines
- Discuss how expectant parents can navigate through these guidelines
- Many products including nursing bras, support pillows, lactation support items and breast pumpsbe discussed and available on display.
Taught by an RN, IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant)
Registration: only register expectant mother’s name Here
Information & Questions: Lead Childbirth Educator Amy.Goldberg@.edu